Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination. - Fitzhugh Dodson.
Walt Disney said "If you can DREAM it, you can DO it". And the author Richard Bach said: "You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however". Please check out our inspiring articles to learn how goal setting can make a huge difference.
In businessmastering™ we are goal focused and we take advantage of the way our brain works. We have made an effective goal setting tool never seen before, providing you as a member to:
- create visions of what you ultimately would like to be, have and become in life
- visualize your visions and goals with your own pictures and our high quality pictures
- write clear goals, short- and long- term, in an easy and effective way
- utilize our modern activity planner which is needed in order to achieve your goals
- utilize businessmastering™ tools for daily repetition of your visions, goals and activities in an effective and comfortable way, simply by looking at the PCs wallpaper, screensaver or print-out (poster)
- send your masterboard™ and your activity plan to people (e.g. a coach or a friend) in your life who will support and hold you accountable in reaching your goals
- emotional involvement
We also know that repetition works. The brain believes in what it sees and hears most frequently. For instance seeing your goals several times a day will help you stay focused and actually believe in your goals. When you add pictures that represent your goals, you will add some emotional involvement, seeing in real pictures what you seek to achieve.
This figure to the right gives a
picture of what businessmastering™ is:
Denis Waitley, one of America's most respected authors, keynote lecturers and productivity consultants on high performance human achievement, says: "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them".